National Urgent Care Convention 2014
This year we are proud to announce that Urgent Care 2.0 will be attending the 2014 spring convention in about a week! Since this is our first time attending we will not be exhibiting. We do however have plans on being an exhibitor for the fall conference in Denver Colorado. Check out the Urgent Care Association of America’s website for all of the details. Don’t miss out! – Urgent Care Association of America – National Urgent Care Convention 2014
The Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA) is the foremost provider of quality, urgent care education and resources. Each year, UCAOA holds its National Urgent Care Convention, attracting hundreds of physicians, mid-level providers, and other urgent care professionals as well as urgent care center owners, administrators, and managers. This highly anticipated event is well regarded by attendees for its advanced clinical and practice management courses, quality networking and career development opportunities, and expansive exhibitions that showcase the industry’s most innovative products, technologies and services.
Attend UCAOA’s National Urgent Care Convention to:
Commit to advancing your knowledge and career through continuing education opportunities.
Connect with peers and network with industry leaders and experts.
Celebrate urgent care and the 10th anniversary of UCAOA.
TOP TEN REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US IN LAS VEGAS, MARCH 17-20, 2014:
- Expanded Program: this year’s educational program has been expanded and enhanced to further address the clinical and practice management issues affecting you in urgent care.
- Team Education: whether you’re a physician, mid-level provider or urgent care center owner, administrator or manager, the National Urgent Care Convention offers the tools and resources to help you and your team improve your knowledge and accelerate your careers (a 20% group discount applies for four or more registered team members.)
- Customized Learning: with 44 practice management and 34 basic and advanced clinical sessions to chose from as well as healthcare reform and hospital-affiliated sessions, there are numerous opportunities to master a new urgent care topic.
- Free Course Recordings: registered participants receive FREE recordings of all the main convention courses, so if you’re unable to attend a session you’ll have online access to it for up to one year.
- Affordable CME Credit: there is 27.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit available for physicians, which nets out to $39.27 per credit (based on member tuition and the physician CME fee.)
- Renowned Speakers: nearly 70 speakers will present, all possessing a wealth of business and clinical expertise and real-world insights, so you’ll walk away inspired and motivated.
- Unparalleled Networking: both small and large urgent care practices rely on the power of networking and we provide ample opportunities to share ideas, increase leads, or raise your profile through evening receptions, group breakfasts and lunches, state meeting opportunities, an exclusive members’ luncheon, satellite events, and more.
- Pre-Convention Courses: with eight Pre-Convention Courses available, you can conveniently maximize your learning opportunities in one location.
- Improve Practice Efficiencies and Productivity: scout new products, services or software in our almost sold out Exhibit Hall featuring approximately 120 exhibiting companies.
- Location: the convention is being held at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, right on the Las Vegas strip!