10 Signs You Should Invest in Marketing
We’ll keep this short and sweet, “Letterman” style.
10. You just starting using last years seasonal materials for a marketing campaign
9. Your company Facebook page just hit 100 “Likes”
8. You still use a personal LinkedIn account to pose as a business name
7. You don’t know what #hashtag means
6. You think Instagram is something you give on Valentine’s Day
5. You use MSN to “Google” things
4. Your company website is only compatible with Internet Explorer version 6
3. You keep typing your Facebook searches in the “status update” field
2. You still use MySpace
The number 1 sign you should invest in marketing is… Your company email ends with @aol.com
If you can relate to any of these 10 signs, we need to talk. Please give us a call or shoot us an email. We would love to help you with your marketing. Our contact info is a the bottom of the post.