If you manage your clinic’s social networking you boss knows what you do is important, but they just want you to make it work. They don’t care how necessarily, they just want results. Here are 5 tips things about social networking they want you to know to get results:
- Humor – An amusing illustration or lighthearted touch can reinforce an idea. (Provided that the subject is appropriate to humor and that it is truly humorous.) It’s a form of storytelling.
- Checklists and templates – Providing how-to steps or easy to implement steps convert good intentions into a convenient and useful action plan.
- The visual brain – People recall 80 percent of what they see, compared with 20 percent of what they read and 10 percent of what they hear. How can you include pictures, graphs, PowerPoint presentations, infographics or video for greater impact?
- Storytelling – Facts become more engaging when wrapped in the “emotional transportation” of a purposeful story.
- Third-party voice – There’s a dash of self-interest you say about yourself. But what others say—reviews, testimonials, tributes—is independent validation, approval and “social proof.”
There are many other ideas to capture and engage with an audience with social networking. These 5 should keep you busy for a while. If you are struggling or just can’t seem to find the time, we can help. We give free consultations and can put together a custom plan to get your Urgent Care Clinic results with social networking. Click Here to get started!